Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Challenge #31 ANYTHING GOES

Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

Before I share our Guest Designer and our Designer's inspiration 
I want to share some of our new images that have been added 
to the store, all available to purchase!





It's time for our "Anything Goes" Challenge

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #29!!
you can see the announcement of winners here 

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #30?
Be sure to check back for our Winner announcement next Friday May 8th 

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week



I was so surprised when I saw that I could be a guest designer for this challenge. Thank you:-D.
The pictures of Mi Ran are so much fun to color !! With those sweet faces and beautiful hair to color. 
My name is Frouwkje, 59 years and living in Netherlands. I'm married to Gerard. We have two sons and two grandsons, whom we really enjoy!
I have always been "crazy" about colors.
Since June 2010 I make scrapcards and color stamps in with my Copic Markers. In this I find EVERYTHING that I like. To invent a layout, coloring stamped images, the paper search it, flowers etc. Everything has only to do with color. I really have a passion for colors !!! I'm really happy when I am colouring and making cards!
Hence the name of my blog 'My Passion for Colors'.
I hope you'll enjoy my cards. For more information you can visit my blog;-). 
http://mypassionforcolorscardsbyfrouwkje.blogspot.nl/
xxx Frouwkje


Frouwkje's beautiful card showcasing Flutterby 
Flutterby can also be found in rubber stamp at Crafts and Me 


Please stop over to Frouwkje's blog and leave her some love for all of her fabulous creations!

Now for some breath -taking creations
from our fabulous designers ........

Our amazing owner and artist
MiRan
showcasing Rosetta





showcasing Punkette Peta
Digital Stamp
Rubber Stamp


showcasing Sierra



showcasing Punkie Pattie




Highlight of our rules 
ALL entries must be hand colored , sorry no digital projects
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post
 Please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using the inlinkz tool
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish
You can only enter artbymiran Challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per Challenge
You may use any company image you like 
(extra opportunities if you use an artbymiran image) 

We hope you will join us !!!