Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

Challenge #42 ANYTHING GOES

                                               Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

Before I share our Guest Designer and our Designer's inspiration 
I want to share some of our new images that have been added 
to the store, all available to purchase!





It's time for our "Anything Goes" Challenge

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week



Hi everyone. I was absolutely thrilled to be asked to be a Guest Designer for the Art by Miran Challenge Blog. Thank you so much for the opportunity, it is much appreciated! I’ve been paper crafting since my oldest child was born; she is 21 years old. I started out with Scrapbooking until the last 6 or 7 years when I found cards! Now I venture out and try new things and I find joy and peace in crafting. And I’ve learned so much from the crafting community! You all are so full of talent! So, thank you for teaching me! I don’t know if I have a style? I love bold colors, I love decoupage on images. And most of all I just love coloring! This year I took a bit of a break as I had Bariatric Surgery and have gone from a high 295 pounds/133.8 kg and I’m now down to 222 pounds/100.7 kg five month post-surgery. I’m excited to have gotten back into crafting at the end of July after taking a 3 month break to heal and get use to my new life. It has been a lot of work, but one of the best things I have done.
I went outside the box on this project. I still did a bit of decoupage on the image, but I altered this piece for my mother for Christmas this year.


Susan's gorgeous creation using A Birdie Told Me





Please stop over to Susan's blog  and leave her some love
 for all of her fabulous creations! 

 Now for some breath-taking creations
from our fabulous designers ........

Our owner and artist
showcasing Bed Time

showcasing Santa's Helper


showcasing Traveling Torrie


showcasing Valentina



showcasing Valentina


showcasing Sweet-Heart



showcasing Steampunk Sissy


showcasing Wind Blown 





Highlight of our rules

All entries must be hand colored, sorry no digital projects.
All projects must be new! No back linking to an older post.
Please post a direct link to your card/project on your blog using the inlinkz tool.
Link back to our blog from your post or gallery
You can combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you wish.
You can only enter our challenge a Maximum of 3 times per challenge,
more then 3 will be deleted.
You may use any image you like (extra images if you win and use an artbymiran image