Followers

Friday, May 13, 2016

Challenge #58 ANYTHING GOES

Welcome to Artbymiran's Anything Goes Challenge 


Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #56!!
you can see the announcement of winners here

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #57
Be sure to check back for our Winners, announcement next
Friday May 20th

Please feel free to add your projects using an Artbymiran image to our Facebook Fan Group Anything Goes challenge
- another great way to share your creations with us.......

New Rubber Stamps 
You can find two new Rubber Stamps at Whimsy Stamps Store 


Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week

CRC Creations 


My name is Catesha and I have been in a wheelchair since the age of 16 and I enjoy life and my family very much. I live in Wisconsin. I work from home and care for my 3 boys. I fell in love with crafting years ago. I recently started card making and I enjoy it. I also love making scrapbooks, mini albums, and keepsake boxes. I also recently started using Copic markers along with card making. Visit my bloghttp://crccreations.blogspot.com/

CRC Creations 's fabulous creation showcasing Little Garden Sally(without background)


Please stop over to CRC Creations 's blog  and leave her some love
 for all of her fabulous creations! 


Now for some breath-taking creations


from our fabulous designers ........